Discussions 2nd Sunday of the month, 2:30 at Under the Stairs, off Candlemaker Row.
Talks 3rd Thursday of the month, 7:30 at the Banshee Labyrinth, Niddry St.
No need to join Meetup, but details are there.
Note that Meetup has suffered Denial of Service attacks recently and sometimes the event details do not appear on the site.
Ockham Award WinnersSkeptics on the Fringe won the Skeptic Magazine's 2013 Ockham Award for Outreach.
Edinburgh Skeptics Society was founded in 2009.
We aren't just on the Fringe - our talks throughout the year promote Science, Reason and Critical Thinking at Skeptics in the Pub on the third Thursday of every month with special events during the Science Festival and on the Fringe.
Blog, news and reviews
- Review – Alasdair Richmond – Philosophy of Time Travel September 1, 2013
- Review – Richard Wiseman – Weird Stuff: The Inside Story August 30, 2013
- Review – Stephen Makin – Cock and Bull: Truth and Lies about Penis Size. August 25, 2013
- Review – Matthew Smith – Go Luck Yourself! The Psychology of Uncertainty and Control August 24, 2013
- Review – Simon Singh – The Simpsons and the Mathematical Secrets August 24, 2013